Hosts: Tony Schiavone, Scott Hudson & Mark Madden
- World Cruiserweight Champion Lt. Loco (4'57" outside interference -> pin) Disco Inferno
- #1 Contenders' Match
Kronic (9'20" high time -> Clarke pin Johnny) Mamalukes
- Ambulance Match
Mike Awesome (9'40") Diamond Dallas Page
In what should come as a shock to nobody, Kanyon turned on Page to cost him victory
- Boot Camp Match
GI Bro (13'57" Lex flexor -> CO) Shawn "Perfectshawn" Stasiak
"This is what the relaxed rules is all about!" - Tony Schiavone
- Tables Match - first man to put his opponent through three tables wins
- The Wall (3'55" chokeslam) The Franchise
- Wall (4'47" gutwrench slam) Franchise
- Franchise (7'57" contrived fall from ladder through "three" table stack) Wall
- Asylum Match
United States Heavyweight Champion Scott Steiner (3'47" Steiner Recliner) Tank Abbott & Rick Steiner
- Hulk Hogan (11'40" brass knux -> pin) Kidman
Hogan will get a World Heavyweight title shot at Bash at the Beach
- Ric Flair (10'17" figure four) David Flair
Post-match, Vince Russo promised to "retire" Flair tomorrow night
- Human Torch Match
Vampiro (7'23") a stuntman resembling Sting
- WCW World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Jarrett (17'22") Kevin Nash
Cat announced prior to the match that there would be a special guest bellringer (Konnan), a special guest timekeeper (Rey Mysterio Jr), a special guest beltkeeper (Juvi the Juice), a special guest ring announcer (Disco Inferno) and a special guest referee (himself).
Finish saw Goldberg hit the ring and...wait for it...spear Nash. Exiting the scary Goldberg monster truck...Eric Bischoff and Russo. They hit the ring, stared Goldberg down - and then embraced.
God help WCW.
God help us all.