Prior to the show, it was announced that Bret Hart (concussion) and Jeff Jarrett (head) were denied clearance to wrestle tonight, and as a result, both the World Heavyweight and United States Heavyweight championship titles were vacated.
Hosts: Tony Schiavone, Mike Tenay & Bobby Heenan
- "Catch as catch can" Match (replaced Dungeon match)
Kidman (2'35" opponent left ring) Dean Malenko
- Vampiro (10'32" Nail in the Coffin) David Flair & Crowbar
- Johnny "the Bull" & Big Vito (9'33" top-rope clothesline Don) Harris Boys
- Oklahoma (2'56") Madusa
Oklahoma wins World Cruiserweight championship
- Four the Hard Way
Hardcore Champion Brian Knobs (6'11") Screamin' Norman Smiley & Meng & Fit Finlay
- Bunkhouse Brawl
Kidman (10'05" You can't powerbomb Kidman) Perry Saturn
- Booker T. (6'30" DQ) Stevie Ray
Tony Norris (the former Ahmed Johnson) came out - Ray referred to him as "Big T" and declared themselves "the new Harlem Heat." Apparently, for storyline purposes he's related to Midnight.
- Shoot Fight
Tank Abbott (1'38" TKO) Lightningfoot Jerry Flynn
- Last Man Standing
Buff Bagwell (11'38" CO) Diamond Dallas Page
- Caged Heat
The Wall (5'02" chokeslam) Kidman
- Kevin Nash (10'00"?? no opening bell) Terry Funk
Nash becomes Commissioner of WCW
- Chris Benoit (14'52" Crippler crossface) Sid Vicious
Benoit wins the World Heavyweight championship for the first time, despite Vicious having a foot under the ropes - maybe special referee Arn Anderson didn't see it...on purpose?